- - Garage
- rheems, PA, USA
- Full Time
Who are we:
- We're a growing company in an essential sector – agriculture!
- We provide our customers with poultry, swine, and dairy feeds, performance ingredient solutions, conventional and specialty eggs, grain, fertilizer, and allied services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- We've grown steadily since 1944 from a single location to ten feed milling locations in two states.
- Over 850 team members now call The Wenger Group home.
- We provide ample room for career growth and advancement.
- Additional information can be found at our web site: https://www.thewengergroup.com
What will you do:
This individual assists the Parts Manager in activities including, but not limited to, stocking parts, pulling parts for techs, and related administrative duties. Create dispatch schedule for assigned feed mill locations
- Prompt, effectual, and cost-effective parts ordering to help insure practical and timely repairs to the WFM fleet.
- Assist with administrative duties including overweight permits and vehicle registrations.
- Accurate & timely parts receiving into physical inventory and JDE.
- Continual coordination and monitoring of inventory levels for timely and efficient re-orders.
- Proper labeling for easy identification of part numbers and descriptions.
- Organize parts inventory for easy locating and efficient retrieving of parts for technicians.
- Maintain orderly and uncluttered inventory stock room.
- Daily delivery, pickup, and distribution of mail and faxes.
- Delivery or pickup of company vehicles or personnel as requested by Garage Supervisor.
- Help with overall housekeeping of facility and vehicles.
- Any other duties assigned Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Ability to handle heavy objects: tires, springs, brake drums and tools to repair vehicles.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, encouraging safety and efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including Excel.
- Accurately and promptly completes all repair related paperwork, to include those related to proper inventory and parts usage.
- Perform all duties in a professional and safe manner, compliant with all governmental, Wenger Feeds, and Wenger Feeds Garage policies & procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Valid PA Class C Drivers License
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment and parts regularly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable with working in awkward positions or cramped spaces.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. repeatedly and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
For all full-time team members, we offer full medical, dental and vision insurance. All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match, Basic Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending, Employee Referral Bonus, Safety Bonus, Meat Bonus, Easter Hams, Thanksgiving Turkeys, Annual Outing, Tuition Reimbursement, Wenger Sponsorship Program, Uniform and/or Corporate Wear, Tool and Boot Allowances, Recognition Awards. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
**Eligibility is dependent upon position, level, years of service, company performance, and Executive Team approval**
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.