Grain/Ingredient Receiver- Shippensburg, PA
- - Shippensburg Mill
- Shippensburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Grain / Ingredient Receiver
Supervised by: Site Manager, Mill Supervisor & Team Leaders
This individual is responsible for receiving grain, ingredients and monitoring inventories under the supervision and guidance of the Site Manager, Mill Supervisor, team leaders. In addition, this person will also aid in production as needed under the direction of the current team leader.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May be responsible for all or part of the following duties and responsibilities to be determined by the Site Manager, Mill Supervisor or Team Leader:
1. Receive daily shipments of grain and other ingredients by rail and truck.
2. Clean mill facility and warehouses daily.
3. Monitor bulk and bag inventories daily.
4. Stock the mill daily with bags needed for production.
5. Effectively operate multiple areas within the mill at one time.
6. Maintain usage reports and operational records as needed.
7. Perform other duties determined by the Mill Supervisor or Team Leader.
8. Navigate, use and understand the Wenger System as appropriate.
1. Ability to work with close supervision and independently
2. Basic math and computer skills
3. Ability to operate various types of machinery and heavy equipment
4. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and perform other manual labor
5. General maintenance skills
6. Ability to climb ladders and work in high places
7. Ability to work in confined spaces
8. Ability to work in dusty conditions
9. Ability to work weekends and overtime
10. Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts