Office Support Assistant
- - Office
- rheems, PA, USA
- Full Time
The Office Support Assistant position includes responsibilities and courtesies necessary for greeting visitors, accepting deliveries, efficient direction of incoming telephone communications, and performance of miscellaneous duties requested by various departments, in compliance with the goals, standards and expectations of the company for quality customer service
Who are we:
- We're a growing company in an essential sector – agriculture!
- We provide our customers with poultry, swine, and dairy feeds, performance ingredient solutions, conventional and specialty eggs, grain, fertilizer, and allied services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- We've grown steadily since 1944 from a single location to ten feed milling locations in two states.
- Over 450 team members now call The Wenger Group home.
- We provide ample room for career growth and advancement.
- Additional information can be found at our web site: https://www.thewengergroup.com
What will you do:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general support to visitors and team members
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Perform miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by various departments
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Book conference calls, rooms, couriers, etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other additional support duties as needed
Who are you:
- Ability to handle multi-line switchboard
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to remain sitting at work station for prolonged periods of time
- High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of confidentiality and professional demeanor
- Ability to manage third party relationships effectively
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong desire to be a part of an organization with a fast paced, result-oriented cultureAt least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Intermediate typing skills
- Intermediate skills with the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Ability to work with essential mathematical operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to apply operations noted in routine tasks.
Benefits you will have:
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Easter Hams
- Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CDL Tuition Reimbursement
- Wenger Scholarship Program
- Uniform and/or Corporate Wear
- Tool and Boot Allowances
- Recognition Awards
- Employee Perks Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Celebratory giveaways throughout the year
- Sign on Bonus (eligible positions)
- Employee Referral Bonus (after 90 days of successful employment)
- Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.