CDL Driver-Nutrify Floater
- - FH Rheems
- Elizabethtown , PA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Dayshift – Floating Ingredient Driver – Dump Trailer, Pneumatic Trailer, Hopper Trailer, Van Trailer & Feed Delivery as required.
JOB RELATIONSHIP: Supervised by: Transportation Supervisor
Dispatched by: Ingredient Logistics Coordinator
WORKING SCHEDULE: Dayshift: Shift TBD
*Varied start times, based upon operational needs.
What your day looks like:
This Floating Ingredient Truck Driver will float between the equipment listed above as needed and is responsible to load, transport and unload bulk agricultural commodities or feed to WFM facilities or customers.
Who you are:
1. Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection in ensure safety of vehicle.
2. Drive and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
3. Load the correct commodity, limestone, or feed from the appropriate bin by following all loading procedures while wearing required PPE. (Quarry PPE only: long pants, 4" sleeved shirts, steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses and safety vest)
4. Deliver all products to the correct WFM facility / Customer and bin, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring weekly schedules are maintained. (Unloading limestone requires hearing protection)
5. Clean up and properly dispose of spills.
6. Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems.
7. Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance.
8. Maintain proper company image (e.g., equipment maintenance, highway travel and attire).
9. Communicate all operational concerns / problems to the appropriate WFM individuals.
10. May be required to deliver loads with a Gross Weight of 95,000 lbs.
11. Perform all duties to assure high quality CSA scores are maintained.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
1. Valid (Class A) CDL, good driving record and ability to handle up to 95,000 lb. loads
2. Ability to complete MSHA annual safety training required at the quarries
3. Endorsements "N" Tank; Air Brakes
4. Good communication skills and basic math skills
5. Ability to handle flexible hours at times
6. Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
7. Ability to work in dusty and noisy environment
8. Ability to handle "on the road" situations that develop from time to time (snow - ice-accidents)
9. Ability to work at 15' heights consistently and ability to lift 80 pounds on occasion.
10. Ability to climb ladders / stairs consistently
11. This position could require forklift certification and Haz-mat Training in the future.
• Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
• 401(k) plan with an employer match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Basic Life/AD&D
• Voluntary Life
• Flexible Spending
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Easter Hams
• Thanksgiving Turkeys
• Tuition Reimbursement
• CDL Tuition Reimbursement
• Wenger Scholarship Program
• Uniform and/or Corporate Wear
• Tool and Boot Allowances
• Recognition Awards
• Employee Perks Program
• Training & Development Opportunities
• Celebratory giveaways throughout the year
• Sign on Bonus (eligible positions)
• Employee Referral Bonus (after 90 days of successful employment)
• Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Wenger Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Wenger Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts