Egg Warehouse Worker | Unloader/Loader
- - DF Warehouse/Logistics
- Elizabethtown, PA, USA
- Full Time
The Egg Marketing Services Warehouse Worker will perform warehouse duties, load and unload trailers, perform light maintenance, operate flat washer and provide backup for the Warehouse and Transportation Supervisor.
What your day looks like:
• Work on dock with shipping and receiving of eggs, supplies, etc.
• Complete paperwork required such as daily run sheet, farm tickets, invoices, etc.
• Distinguish different types of supplies
• Organize warehouse
• Follow all Wenger policies and meet Wenger's image of quality
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Warehouse and Transportation Supervisor
• Provide backup when the Warehouse and Transportation Supervisor is absent
• Perform on call duties as needed
Who you are:
• Possess valid PA driver's license required (CDL-A preferred)
• Excellent organizational ability
• Ability to work varied hours
• Ability to work in 45-degree cooler
• Ability to perform heavy lifting (50# cases of eggs, skids)
• Computer and math aptitude
• Self Starter/Team Player
• Ability to attend specific drivers meetings
Who are we:
We're a growing company in an essential sector – agriculture!
We provide our customers with poultry, swine, and dairy feeds, performance ingredient solutions, conventional and specialty eggs, grain, fertilizer, and allied services in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We've grown steadily since 1944 from a single location to ten feed milling locations in two states.
Over 450 team members now call The Wenger Group home.
We provide ample room for career growth and advancement.
Additional information can be found at our web site: https://www.thewengergroup.com
For all full-time team members, we offer full medical, dental and vision insurance. All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match, Basic Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending, Employee Referral Bonus, Safety Bonus, Meat Bonus, Easter Hams, Thanksgiving Turkeys, Annual Outing, Tuition Reimbursement, Wenger Sponsorship Program, Uniform and/or Corporate Wear, Tool and Boot Allowances, Recognition Awards. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
**Eligibility is dependent upon position, level, years of service, company performance, and Executive Team approval**
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.